STUDY SCHOOL 1
- nterpret personality / strengths & determine the typology of your personality type and other personality type’s interconnectedness and analyse how these determine your influence & impact as a leader.
- Analyse the elements of “Good” versus “Great” in determining the ideal leader profile to lead teams into the new economy.
- Identify the elements of Vital Leadership & analyse the direction and intent of behaviour & the force behind behaviour.
- The importance of Neurally-Aware Leadership – counter decision fatigue –the capacity to process a lot of data very deeply, be creative and at the same time try to think in terms of people!
- Connect & apply the leverage areas of energy, enthusiasm, & empathy as the new dimensions of transformational leadership.
- Identify personal development areas in the context of managing complexity in the 21st century
STUDY SCHOOL 2
Disruptive Change Management
- Understand of a variety of approaches to manage change in organizations with emphasis on differing conceptual ideas that underpin practice;
- Understand a variety of ideas concerning management of organizational change for effective performance, & evaluate the merits and disadvantages of stepwise ‘planned change’ in relation to ‘incremental change’, under different circumstances;
- Examine the factors of resistance to change & methods that might be used to cope with resistance; Exploring the processes of change within work organisations & the problems of managing change in its various manifestations, paying particular attention to models & methods of intervention & facilitation including ‘organisational development;
- Critically evaluate the roles of change agents, & the limitations of organizational development as a vehicle for change.
STUDY SCHOOL 3
- Understand the main topics in the field of Strategy Formulation (as a key element of Strategic Management).
- Engage confidently & competently in strategic conversations relating to Strategy Formulation.
- Understand the main topics in the field of Strategy Implementation (as a key element of Strategic Management).
- Confidently & competently engage in strategic conversations relating to Strategy Implementation.
- Implement the 6 strategy levers and substrata for effective strategy implementation
STUDY SCHOOL 4
Strategic Leadership & Employee Engagement
- Defining strategic leadership & principles
- Performing a strategic management gap analysis/generating strategy alternatives & initiatives/identifying evaluation criteria & evaluating strategy alternatives/initiatives
- Defining employee engagement
- Differentiating between employee engagement & commitment
- The drivers of employee engagement
- Implementing & applying employee engagement strategies the work itself/the work environment/leadership practices/opportunities for personal growth/opportunities to contribute (employee voice)
- Strategic communication across functions, teams and with individuals
- Leading within a diverse environment
A detailed breakdown of modular detail, assessment process & cost framework will be provided on request.
Options are available for unit standard aligned programmes.
Contact us for Personalized Service
Phone : +27 (0) 21 852 4553
Call Kobus : +27 (0) 82 372 5800
Call Elise : +27 (0) 83 628 7398
Fax : +27 (0) 86 5188 082
Email : email@example.com
Address :38 Bizweni Avenue,
Western Cape, 7130